Dear Fellow Certified Business Intermediary:
To give you quicker access to the forms and format you need to use to submit data, I am posting them on our website. I try very hard to make this process an easy and rewarding one for the intermediaries that take the time to submit transaction data.
To be useful, the sale data should meet the following criteria:
1. The business must have sold within the last five years.
2. The forms enclosed should be filled out by someone with direct knowledge of the sale.
3. It must have been a profitable, ongoing business.
4. The owner’s salary should be included in Adjusted Net Profit.
5. The rent should be expressed as a percent of gross sales.
6. The business must be identified by name or some code.
(You can rest assured the business name will remain absolutely confidential and will not be released under any circumstances.)
I will give the greatest care on my end to make sure the information you contribute is properly processed and displayed in a manner that will provide the greatest service to you in your business.
I thank you in advance for your participation and look forward to sharing this information with you in the future.
Jack R. Sanders, CBA, CBI, CMEA, CVA
P. S. – You may enter the data on this site or print the forms out and fax or mail the data to me later.